rashmi-singh1
On Feb 29, 2020, I send my resignation to my institute as I am not able to attend my office due to my health (PREGNANCY). But after some days the leaves are started due to the corona pandemic. I want to withdraw my resignation because due to resignation I will not avail of the maternity benefit but my HR always says no in verbal communication. Is there any way to withdraw the resignation.
From India, Kolkata
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Dr.
Are you working in a college? If yes, are you under UGC norms? What your terms of appointment says about resignation, notice period & ML. How many years of experience so far as on Feb.20
I need a few clarifications -
1.I presume you sent your resignation letter, how ? by mail or thru' a person, was it acknowledged ?
2.Did you attend duty, signed the attendance regr, any day after submitting it ?
3.When did you intimate your office about the pregnancy?
4.Did you apply for grant of ML in the form intimating the likely delivery date?
5.Did you receive intimation from office either i) for grant of ML or not granted ii)and/or about your resignation?
6.The oral communication to you-was it NO for your intention to withdraw the resignation or for your application for grant of ML.
7.Did you receive full or reduced salary since Feb.20?
If you give full details it would help us to properly examine various pertinent matters.
There is a possibility of enforcing your withdrawal of resignation if they have not communicated to you in writing "accepting your resignation"

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.