No Tags Found!

cruz-thivakaran-s-a
Respected Team,

I need your support and guide to avoid legal related issues. I was employed by Jaichittra Inc 14 feb 2017. As they agreed upon the fixed 35000 per month without PF and Last 3 years I have been working on the same salary without any salary hike or incentive.

I do have many problems ON THEIR NEW FIXED SALARY. I am getting AS MY FIXED SALARY Rs. 35000 where It changes to Rs.15000. You can see how much difference and more over

I was promised by the company that

#I was told in the time of 3 months I will get the offer letter when I join on 14/02/2017, But still I Have NOT.

#I was told that I WILL BE ADDED IN PF within a year in 2017, But still I Have Not.

#I was told that I WILL BE PAY Rs.45000 AS MY SALARY ONCE I ACHIEVED BRANCH TARGET 5000000 , BUT I have Achieved 1 core Still I HAVE Not.

#I was asked to go and attend the LEGAL PROBLEM HAS HAPPENED BY THE TIME OF LABOUR Death.But MD has upscanned.I was sent to jail and got my own Bail after that MD has told me that within 2 months It will be cleared completely without any doubt,BUT 3 YEARS already got over Still NO legal clearance Has been taken any step.

#I was told that My salary will be paid directly to my account. In Spite of all my mails and requests I am getting through third party even the transaction of our company to others also concerned third party transactions. Anyhow you told me that it will be rectified. BUT it is not changed for that Have I ever stopped from my duties ?.

I have got 4 companies offer but It was put on hold, Due to verification MD has denied my relieving part and said that until the legal issue is over I will be working here in Jaichittra Inc . My MD has completely forsaken his promises and made my life into panic state, In Spite of all the mails I am getting no direct answer from my MD . He used to ask some one his friend to convince me or threaten me to continue in the company.

Now Company is asking me to prepare a affidavit to releave from this company. kindly suggest me and what way shall come out of legal problem and then from the company.Is there any way to face him legally or any other solution on my problem. Help me to find out a solution.

From India, Thrissur
umakanthan53

Dear Cruz Thivakaran,
The description of your problems is in bits and pieces and not cogently stated. Why you were put behind the bars is not mentioned. Since it is a limited company, how the MD was left out in the case. Better you consult a Service Lawyer practicing in High Court.

From India, Salem
rkn61

From your post, I presume that you were associated in Sales & Marketing department of your company. But how did you connected with Labour/IR issues of the company, as your company being a limited company. The reason for your stay behind bars is not clearly highlighted.
From India, Aizawl
pvenu1953@gmail.com

Yes, the posting is a riddle than a query.What, exactly, is the legal issue? Please post the material facts, esp. as to why you were behind the bar and what are the contents of the affidavit required of you!
From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.