No Tags Found!

rakesh-kumar-gupta
Sir one of my friends told me that his reporting boss is dong many malpractices in his job like not coming in office for many days, favouring and benefitting more to franchisee partners than company against company policy and getting free gifts from the franchisee. Thus disrupting company benefits.
He informed this by mail to VP but VP said keep silence no issues... he submitted many proofs to VP but VP didn't take action.
Should he escalate the same issues to MD or not? plz suggest.. VP can take as negative crossing him.. to MD though he told VP first.
Plz suggest

From India, Delhi
rakesh-kumar-gupta
Sir one of my friends told me that his reporting boss is doing many malpractices in his job like not coming in office for many days, favouring and benefitting more to franchisee partners than company against company policy and getting free gifts from the franchisee. Thus disrupting company benefits.
He informed this by mail to VP with proofs but VP said keep silence no issues... my frind submitted many proofs to VP but VP didn't take action.
Should my friend escalate the same issues to MD or not? plz suggest.. VP can take as negative crossing him.. to MD though he told VP first.
Plz suggest
Today From India, Delhi

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.