No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear All, I would like to get some insights on payment to Company Bus Service provider during Pandemic. As the bus service was not used for 2-3 month during pandemic due to lock-down. I would like to inquire whether company is liable to pay for the unused service i.e. monthly rent.
From India, Ahmedabad
Anonymous
Dear All, I would like to get some insights on payment to Company Bus Service provider during Pandemic. As the bus service was not used for 2-3 month during pandemic due to lock-down. I would like to inquire whether company is liable to pay for the unused service i.e. monthly rent.
From India, Ahmedabad
p-lekha-jacobs

Yes - as per a latest SC ruling, monthly rentals are an mutual agreement and the payment of rent can not be refused and is mandatory for the tenant for any service that they use. It is upto the Landlord to waive-off rental amount partially or wholly.
Practical advice: Please re-negotiate amicably on the payment for 3 month's unused Transport services where only a component may be charged, like base rental amount, recurring/ continuation charge, etc.
If contested in a court of law, it will be required to be paid in full by you, as per the laid contract of services.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.