No Tags Found!

Mayank Devsali
Hello Friends, My name is Mayank. i'm leaving in Dehradun. My father was fired from his job during this lock down period without any reason or notice from employer side , just only one call don't came on duty from next day. My father was work as a Security Guard. Please advice me what i should be do?
From India, Delhi
KK!HR

Was he employed through the Ex-service men Board or through any security agency? If it is through Sainik Welfare Board, then make a complaint to the Board. Also did the telephone call come from the client or the security agency? If it is the client then request the agency to deploy elsewhere. But if it from the Agency itself, then probably you may look for another agency, at the same time raise a dispute with the agency. If he was employed directly as Security Guard in shop or Commercial establishment, then you can approach the Labour Department and submit a complaint. If the service period extends more than 240 days then definitely there is a cause of action and you can have legal recourse. But if he was working in household sector, then you may leave it and try elsewhere, but at any rate it can be said that ex-servicemen are in demand.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.