No Tags Found!

Rupal
Hi, This is for my husband. He is working as GM in one of the clubs in Ahmedabad. He was hired 2 months back and not given an appointment or offer letter though he was reminded by the employer. Now 2 days back without any reason they are asking him to step down as they are recruiting another person for his post. What can we do?
From India, Ahmedabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

For such senior positions without having proper contract of employment terms how come that Club employed for 2 months. It shows that they are not a professional body.

Have they paid 2 months salary & any notice pay salary ?

In the absence of any employment proof initiating legal proceedings through Civil Court will also be tough.

If salary is not paid he can follow up for the same and better look for a other professional offer.

From India, Madras
Rupal
Dear Sir,
Thanks for the reply. He was paid 2 months salary but no notice period salary is yet given.infact he is not given notice also. Just dropped a message to step down from 13 th July 3 days back.

From India, Ahmedabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Actually it is a unfair practice. Though it is at the discretion of Employer proper exit terms to be followed.

He can write a letter to the In-Charge of the Club stating that

" I was expelled from ____(name of Club) without any prior notice due to which I'm facing very much hardship to run my family. I have loan EMI's to be paid and I need to take care of family and kids. Considering the above I humbly request you to release my notice period salary which will be of huge support to meet out my current family expenses. I request you to consider the above and help in this crisis period "

Just make a request and see how they respond.

From India, Madras
Rupal
Thank you sir, Will definitely ask my husband to follow your Advice.🙏
From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.