BVRR
Hi, I joined in XXX construction as post graduate engineer trainee last year 2018.Before joining they asked me to sign an employee bond for two years worth rupees 2,00,000/-.After serving 14 months i resigned from the organisation by serving the notice period properly.I requested them to reduce the bond amount based on prorate basis for many times but they refused, they are consistently calling and sending mails stating that they will send legal notice.
I didn't get any training during my probation period or any other facilities and beside this I worked very sincerely and developed new tools which helps the organisation in long run. I want the relieving letter and experience certificate for this period I worked,I am ready to pay based on prorate basis.How to proceed further in this case.

From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,
When you are signing a Bond /Training Agreement it is implied that you accept the terms and conditions of the agreement which was mutually agreed between both parties.
Not clear why you left from them before the completion of bond period.
You have stated that you have resigned after serving proper notice period. Whether your resignation and notice period duration was discussed with your employer and agreed?
Please talk to your HR and resolve it amicably.

From India, Madras
BVRR
Dear Lakshminarayanan,
I spoke to the HR team they accepted my resignation and they agreed my notice period,but they are insisting to pay the bond amount.On what basis they are asking an amount of 2 lakhs even though I signed the bond but they didn't provided any training and I didn't had any skill development from them.As per the Indian court employe need to pay the bond amount only if the employer spent on employee by providing training etc.
The reason behind my resignation is I didn't liked the work they assigned which is purely documentational rather than technical. I would like to ask them list of expenses incurred during my training because to my knowledge the expenses doesn't worth 2 lakhs.

From India, Hyderabad
nathrao

The argument now is purely a matter of details.They have a bond and you say no training was given justifying Rs2 lakh bond.Now only a court can decide upon merits of issue.
Best way is to try for amicable resolution or affair may land up in court.
Company stand is clear-pay bond value if you wish to exit.
You claim no training is given etc to justify Rs 2 lakhs.
Who can decide who is write in the matter.I hope you get my drift.So try for resolution or complete 2 years period before exit.

From India, Pune
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Dear friend,
Pay the bond amount get your self free from legal complicacy. The word GET signifies that you are a trainee on job. The training does not mean only class room training rather train on job in different sections/ departments is also part of training. The information and experience you learned till confirmation to the job is nothing but training.
No need to pay any bond amount, complete balnce period of 10 months and leave. Your resignation accepted means to comply the norms of employment. For you the terms means to comply the both i.e. notices period and bond amount for not fulfilling the minimum period of work you agreed for.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.