Anonymous
One of the reputed India MNC IT company has given me an offer letter but now delaying my joining saying back ground verification not completed. Its a delay from their side but I have to undergo lot of stress as I do not have any offer in hand and I am relieved from my previous organization.
Please suggest what remedy I can follow or if i can take it legally.

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,
As they informed you that BGV is under process you can wait for some time. Because big Companies assign BGV process to a Vendor company and there might be more internal approval process which would have delayed your DOJ with them. Thinking of legal remedy before entering the Organization itself is not good.

From India, Madras
ProbalB
Hi Lakshmi,
Thank you for the reply.
I understand that thinking of legal remedy is a not a good option but in spite of repeated e-mails, I have not got a single acknowledgement to my emails, which is very unprofessional.
The company can do the BGV concurrently.
What is the last remedy i have in my case.
Any thoughts or suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Probal

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.