No Tags Found!

duvvubhavya@gmail.com
Hi! I have applied to one company for a new role, and they started the BGV process, and my University is not giving a reply, I reached the University, but there is no response. Is there any solution for this issue? Because of this my joining is getting delayed in my new company, My present company where I am working right now also did the BGV but I did not get this kind of problem, Kindly help me with this issue, What can be the best way to get the BGV cleared?
From India, Gurugram
aussiejohn

We do not work for the university, so there is nothing we can do there to help you.

Your only option is to keep trying to reach the university for an explanation. Are you able to go to the university and speak to them in person? It is easy to ignore phone calls, but if you are there in front of them, they cannot make an excuse.

In any case I should think it is up to your company to follow up with the university for answers. They will have more authority than you to speak to them.

From Australia, Melbourne
raghunath_bv

Dear Duvvubhavya,

There are a few potential solutions to this issue:

Follow up with the University:
If the University is not responding to your inquiries, it may be helpful to continue following up with them. You can try reaching out through different channels, such as phone calls, emails, or in-person visits if possible. It's important to communicate the urgency of the situation and request a prompt response.

Provide alternative documentation:
If the University is unable to provide the required documentation for the BGV process, you can consider providing alternative documentation or evidence of your qualifications and credentials. This could include academic transcripts, certificates, or letters of recommendation from professors or academic advisors.

Communicate with the new company:
It's important to keep the new company informed about the situation and the steps you are taking to resolve it. They may be able to offer guidance or support in navigating the BGV process and finding a solution.

Seek assistance from a professional: If you are encountering difficulties with the BGV process, it may be helpful to seek assistance from a professional, such as a legal or HR consultant, who can provide guidance and support in resolving the issue.

It's important to address this issue as soon as possible to minimize any delays in your joining the new company. Keep open communication with both the University and the new company, and continue to pursue a resolution until the BGV process is successfully completed.

Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.