No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Respected seniors, Please suggest me out one of my employee has leave the organisation without serve any notice period (He was a Permanent employee). But before leaving the organisation he had dropped an official resignation mail and mentioned today is his last working day and he is not going to serve notice. then after i had try to reach him but he did not take my call & messages.
So please suggest me out what kind mail i have need to drop me please share the mail templates also.

From India, Noida
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Kalpana,
This is the case of abandonment of employment. Follow the following procedure:
a) Send a notice to his last known address on his unauthorised absence.
b) If the absconding employee fails to report for his duties then order domestic enquiry. If the absconding employee fails to depose before the enquiry, order the enquiry for the second time. Send the communication to him through Registered Post and retain the office records properly.
c) If the employee fails to depose the enquiry even for the second time also then your management can take ex parte decision to remove his name from the rolls of the company.
d) If the employee is in possession of the company property like a laptop, mobile phone etc then while sending the notices, direct him to return the company property.
e) If the employee fails to return the company property then lodge a police complaint. However, you should have sufficient evidence of the transfer of the property from the company to the individual.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
kalpna.panwar@trignodev.com
Hi #Dinesh sir,
Our management is already make a decision to remove his name from the rolls of the company. So like what kind formalities i have need to do done from my side like should i drop him absconding mail ?

From India, Noida
Shreesh36
nned a mail format for :- Abscond employee Eligible for Minimum wages Arrear amounts...
From India, Mumbai
Shreesh36
Absconding Case- Employee Found Working in another Organization need mail format
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.