No Tags Found!

kumarjitendra@1234
Dear Seniors, I'm working in up as a HR executive.I must need to know everything about statutory compliance (monthly, half-yearly or annually) under various labour act for FY 2019, like employer have to send the compliance which authority and what type of mode offline/online.what is the deadline date to submitted Please share your knowledge with me and if anyone have list of statutory compliance for FY 2019. please share with me.
From India, New Delhi
rajevv-singh
Dear Seniors, I'm working in up as a HR executive.I must need to know everything about statutory compliance (monthly, half-yearly or annually) under various labour act for FY 2019, like employer have to send the compliance which authority and what type of mode offline/online.what is the deadline date to submitted Please share your knowledge with me and if anyone have list of statutory compliance for FY 2019. please share with me.
From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.