No Tags Found!

Pranesh ashok
Hi friends, I have a query can you all please help me out.
One of the employee got resigned due to job dissatisfaction ,he has given resignation & it has been accepted by the management,but he is a probationer & has worked for only 2 months.As per companies policy his salary will be given through F & F after 45 days,but he is demanding that ,i have left without serving notice so the salary has to be credited for the worked month ,its not possible to wait till F & F ,he is arguing.So pls advice whether its mandatory to release his salary for the month worked or it can be given as F & F within 45 days or is there any duration for this.

From India, Coimbatore
ravi5554

Dear Friend,
Many companies do Full & final include ( Salary + Bonus + Leave Encashment + Incentive) do your company pays all the dues in Full & Final, If yes then explain him about benefits he would receives in F & F.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.