No Tags Found!

Manorama Verma
Hi, My Name is Neha Verma and i am posting my query first time on cite HR. As I have 5 year of experience in core HR and currently working as Sr. HR executive in Noida location in placement company. My query is related to various course for HR by which i can improve my skills, my resume value and which will be helpful for my carrier growth. Please provide me your valuable guidance .
From India, undefined
Kritarth Consulting

May Opt for XLRI Course on Complete HR which adds to HR Practioner’s Worth, professionally. Kritarth Team 13 Feb 2019
From India, Delhi
Charan S

I suppose that you are holding MBA HR. In case you wish to improve your HR skills better join good HR oriented . This will give u on the job experience and good exposure.
From Asia/Pacific Region,
HRakash

Hi,
I respect all the views given here.
My question to you is even if you undertake a course to enhance your skills and knowledge, will you put it to use in your worklife? I am saying this because you are working in placement company where payroll/compliance/employee retention/performance appraisals, etc. is not expected from you as per your kra, correct me if I am wrong.
If you wish to join a short term HR course, then also apply for those companies hiring for generalist roles in which you would have to showcase your increased knowledge because there is practical difference in learning a course vs learning on the new job.
Thanks and Regards,
Akash Sharma

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.