No Tags Found!

raju-gupta1
I joined the organisation on 23 sep 2018 and worked till 14 nov 2018. The employer did not pay the october month salary till 14 th nov 2018. During the cource of time i tried several times to ask for oct salary via email and phone call but he did not reply on phone call and email regarding salary. I lose hope and then i file a complian at labour court at greater kailash - new delhi.
I filed a complain at Labour Court on 22 Nov 2018 in writting.
On next hearing 4 Dec 2018 - At labour office my employer say we had hire him for 5-6 days as a consultant and we have also paid him for that (that is right - no objection). Then i was ask by labour officer "Are you being hired as a consultant at Biorev Studio Pvt Ltd". Then i showed him the appointment letter, offer letter, daily report as an evidance and also the working employee of the organisation with whom i was working from morning till late night.
The labour officer (Manish Mahajan) ask the employer to bring supporting evidance & cross check my doc till next hearing.
on next hearing 14 Dec 2018 - postpond to 31 Dec 2018 - The employer management did not come - Postpond to 11 Jan 2019.
11 Jan 2019 - The labour officer said to me that we can only give you the working days wages but no compensation. And regarding "compensation or harrassment" you have to file a case at civil court or criminal court.
The labour officer speak nothing against the employer - that day i lose hope of getting proper justice at Labour Office.
Please help me what should i do next.

From India, Mumbai
Prashant B Ingawale

Life is Bigger so focus on Value Addition things rather than post mortem of the past Life I personally suggest you to move ahead try to achieve Bigger.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.