No Tags Found!

Sanjeev1991
I have some personal issue at my hometown and need to support my parent. So i have finally decided to move out from job so i do not burden to office on me .
But my manger is not allowing me for early release stating i have dependency. I was working for three years at that time he never though of my dependency, now when i want to go for my personal issue, he is holding me back and also indirectly saying me to abscond.
Is this a way company take care of employee. I worked in organization truthfully and i wont let it go. Please suggest a legal way i can tackle this issue .
It is being 20 days since i am on notice everyday he is giving any excuses and pushing forward.

From India, undefined
Sai18

Hi Sanjeev,
What is the notice period mentioned in your employee agreement? Please notify the HR department of your company as legally they cannot make you work more than the notice period
Regards,
Sairam Bandi

From India, Bengaluru
Sanjeev1991
Official notice period is 60 days. i have completed 22 days,i ready for buyout but manger is insisteing to stay for more 20 days. Any solution he is not at all considering my request
From India, undefined
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear Colleague,
You want to quit for personal reasons and you have duly complied with notice period of 60 days.
Nobody can compell you from leaving the job .
You don't bother about buying out balance notice period and leave the organization on completion of notice period which will be perfectly legal.
Regards,
Vinayak Nagarkar.
HR-Consultant

From India, Mumbai
Sanjeev1991
Thanks for feedback,but my notice is still to get complete and i want immediate release ,so i was planning to buyout. can anything be done in this manner.
From India, undefined
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear Colleague, If your appointment letter provides for notice period or salary in lieu of it on both sides, the only you can opt for buy out , otherwise not. Regards, Vinayak Nagarkar HR- Consultant
From India, Mumbai
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Dear Colleague, You want to quit the job, whatever reason may be, is not the look out of the employer. You give your resignation letter and stay quite.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.