No Tags Found!

nishit-jethva
Dear All, Query- Can we consider labor license application if contractor deputed manpower without license for fresh PO.???
From India, Mumbai
manojkamble

Hi,
First of all you need to give an clarity on number of employees employed under such contractor. As upto 50 numbers you need not to have labour license for your unit but need to intimate such numbers of employees in the Registration Certificate. In case it is more than 50 then the contractor should go for labour license.

Suresh Rathi

Consider ? You have to provide Form -V to the contractor for applying for license . Col.Suresh Rathi
From India, Delhi
sensharma1959

Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970 is applicable on the employer if the total number of employees employed on contract is 20 or more on any day and the employer is required to obtain registration. Similarly every contractor employing 20 or more workers on contract is required to obtain a license. In U.P. after amendment dated 29.01.2018 the number of employees has been raised to 50. You can consider even if the contractor doesnot obtain a license because it is technical default on the part of the contractor. I mean to say that as an employer, contractor's non-obtaining a license will not affect you but you must have a registration for employing contract labour and the registration must have names of all contractors even if they are not employing less than 20 labour. I thinks this clarifies your query. If you have any more query, you may contact me.
S.Sensharma
Industrial law Consultant, Meerut
mobile: 7830718856

From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.