No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear Seniors,
Greetings from Nepal!
After a long gap today i came to this thread again. It has give me a great support and hope for the continue..at present i am working in a remittance company..our employee is working in overseas so i need some policy for them. COuld you pls provide me the policy for overseas employee.
it will be highly appreciate as always...thank you very much

From Nepal, Kathmandu
Cite Contribution

Good morning,
Welcome back ! We appreciate you sharing your query with us. Your employee is working in what role and in which country? What are the policies that you are looking for expats in that country ? Assuming the nature of employment is deputation and the client has a contract with your firm, how have the payment been decided? Did you freeze the salary at your end and let the employee be paid at the client end? Hope you have already accounted for the taxes.
Looking forward to hear from you.

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Dear Sir,
I appreciate for your quick response, first of all let me clear about my query.. our head office is located in Nepal and we have send our employee to Qatar,Saudi as we have remittance partners there. Our partner provide Visa for the employee and the validity period is 4 years. Within that period employee can get 1 month leave with two way airfare after completion of 2 years period. If any employee want to come before the completion of said period except for the emergency case we have to take action against him.(what action can be taken for them??)
Secondly, if the employee wish to resign before the said period ...what action can be take pls suggest me
So i want a nice and small policy for Overseas employee regarding above matters
It will be highly appreciate if you could provide me a sample policy..
Thank you in advance

From Nepal, Kathmandu
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.