sunny.shukla.mba
Dear seniors,
We have four employees whose services was terminated after conducting the Enquiry as per the Industrial order act. These employees challenge the termination orders in the court and court set a side the termination order of the company and also orders 50% back wages with reinstatement in the service. After this order we re appoint these employees and paid 50% back wages as per the court order. This back wages calculated on the basis of last three months salary they disbursed at the time when their services was terminated. Their services was terminated in May 2006 and the court order comes in July 2009. So company had to pay almost three years back wages to them. they reinstated at service on August 2009. After this these employees have lodged complaint in the PF department after five years that company has not deposited the PF on back wages in PF department. The 7A inquiry hasbeen conducted by the ACPFO and order to pay the contributions on these back wages and also ordered to pay this contribution through ECR. PLease guide how I do this as I have to make 36 challans started with May 2006 to July 2009. Please guide me urgently on this matter.

From India, Indore
Srinath Sai Ram

Please remit as Arrears mentioning UAN Numbers.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.