No Tags Found!

jyoti-malik

What are the basic and mandatory rules should be follow by any HR professional for setting up HR dept in manufacturing as well as service industry?? looking forward to your replies...
From India, New Delhi
Ubaid Raheman

Dear... Kindly refer below link... may be help you out to resolve your doubts...
https://www.citehr.com/attachments/1...new-set-up.doc

From India, Mumbai
kvk

great sir. valuable information. I am a new General Manager wanting to setup a HR Dept in my manufacturing company. this will help me a lot.
kindly let me know how many people are required to be there in a HR Dept. for these activities and normally how is the total manpower related to the total HR Dept. people.
please advise.

From India, Bengaluru
Ubaid Raheman

Dear Mr. KVK,
Thank you so much for your kind appreciation.
Regarding your query... Total no. of head counts required in HR Dept.
Please note, without knowing Manufacturing Process, Current available headcount (on-roll and off-roll), Structure for present manpower, Current available vendors / partners for HR process, Status of compliance's and IR, etc.. etc.. etc. it is not possible for me or any learned members to advice required headcounts in HR department.
Further, you may take help from any professional consultant in your area to set-up HR dept. and identify exact no. of head counts required in your factory / establishment.

From India, Mumbai
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear colleague,
HR set up and number of HR professionals required depends on industry, type of business, technology employed in mfg process, shift working , all india setup or only in one state etc. which is not given by you.
If you provide this information, then only some meaningful value addition is possible.
Regards,
Vinayak Nagarkar.
HR- Consultant

From India, Mumbai
pmgvsrinivas
The information given in the write up for setting a HR dept is really appreciable.
It covered all the KRA of HR. It serves as a guide.
Thanks and regards,
P M GV SRINIVAS,
AGM(HR-EDC) NTPC Talcher-kaniha

bijay_majumdar

Hr department is one of the vital departments in any organisation. Information provided in the given link is really appreciable and useful.
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.