yokshitha66
I would like to know about salary structure of labour & permanent employee in our company their are paying 9818 as basic, my salary is 20,000 per month. when i ask them as per the EPF rules , labour law etc my basic should be 10000/-. No answer from them irrespective of that they are saying as per the recent schedule basic (5236)+VDA(4582) = 9818. i don't understand the meaning of 9818. Can anyone can help regarding this.
From India, Hyderabad
Shrikant_pra

"when i ask them as per the EPF rules , labour law etc my basic should be 10000/-."
Whoever told you this has given you incorrect information. There is no labour law on fixation of basic as % of gross salary. If your basic is decided as 9818 it is ok.

From India, Mumbai
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Yokshith,Your Basic & VDA is as per the Applicable Minimum Wages with specific reference to your Industry.Please go through relevant notification before concluding that company has erred.The relevant Law governing Basic & VDA is Minimum Wages Act Notification applicable to your industry.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.