Sandip-Grover
I have been using OCAI (Organisational Culture Assessment Instrument) for some time now. Has anyone used this tool for the purpose of selection of key people? Mapping the "Preferred" score of various quadrants of culture with the Organisation/Reporting Manager to find a better cultural fit ?
Any insights would be welcome.

Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,
You have raised query on effectiveness of OCAI in recruitment. Nevertheless, while raising query, you have not given any information about yourself. What is your designation, what is the nature of your industry and above all, how the use of OCAI has benefitted your organisation. Worst still, you have maintained complete anonymity about yourself!
Citehr is not just forum but online community as well. Members contribute their mite to develop the community. It is in the interest of the community if you reciprocate other's gesture.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Sandip-Grover
Mr. Dinesh
I am new to citehr and had added my signatures as well and I could see my photograph as well. However it is only now I have seen that the post appeared anonymous.
My name - Sandip Grover
Designation - Freelancer now, formerly Group Head HR & CSR - Welspun Group
Thanks for pointing out...

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.