No Tags Found!

shashipoojary
I recently changed job and in present company DOJ in EPF is 24/01/2018 but previous employment DOE is 31/01/2018. So duel employment for 7 days. Any problems will come in the time of PF transfer or Claim. Pls help..
From India, Bangalore
preetynice

Hi shashi,
Either you have to change the current company DOJ or previous one.Now there is a facility from EPFO employee portal where you can correct your current DOJ and that request will go to your current employer for approval.
Dual employment is not allowed and thirdly,yes PF department shall reject your transfer or claim because of the incorrect DOJ.

From India, Delhi
shashipoojary
Dear Sir,
Previous employer and current employer both are paid the contribution for the month of Jan'2018. Now is it possible to change the DOE or DOJ? If it is try to change it is acceptable from EPF portal?

From India, Bangalore
preetynice

Hi,
Its alrite if they have paid the extra amount because EPF has problem with non/less payers not with extra contributions although you have justified answer that it has clerical error which you have rectified afterwards.
Thanks
Preeti

From India, Delhi
preetynice

Hi, Yes it is acceptable by EPFO authority.Please fill the declaration form and then submit it to the PF department.
From India, Delhi
swayam-prakash
1. I was working for company  X(PF number X) and resigned and joined another company Y  (PF Number Y) ,But after working for 2.5 months, I resigned from company  Y and re-joined the same old company X and continued with the same PF number X.
2. In 2017 I joined another company Z and transferred X and Y PF account to  Z and it was transferred
3. 2021 , I Joined another company P and now I am trying to transfer PF from Z to P  and it's getting rejected
with reason SERVICE OVER LAP of X and Y ( But earlier when I had transferred it was transferred successfully )

From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.