charz26
I have attached my Salary Slip. I'm studying it to know the taxable income details. I could not understand how other allowance taxable income is calculated and some amount is exempted for other allowance. Help me to understand the highlighted components in the attachment.
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Other Allowance Clarification.pdf (44.9 KB, 195 views)

nathrao

What is your basic pay? This statement pertains to which month. Give break down of monthly pay,HRA etc, then it will be easier to explain.
From India, Pune
charz26
Hi Nathrao, The details you have asked for is attached to my previous post. This is for the month of August which is the first month for me in this organization.
From India, Pune
nathrao

https://www.bankbazaar.com/tax/taxab...dividuals.html
I have perused your pay slip and computation of taxable income.
Allowance being taxed are HRA(partly subject to conditions),other allowances.
Kindly refer above link for understanding and planning your taxes.
Scope to make tax burden lesser includes increase your PF subscription which is easiest and safest investment.

From India, Pune
personal15

Since all amounts other than Basic and HRA is put under other allowance, I presume the exemption of Rs.8960 is towards transport allowance.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.