No Tags Found!

Srinivas.1977
Dear friends
I have resigned on dated 4th Aug '17 from the position of Manager in an telecom company and having served the notice period of two months till 4th Oct ' 17 as per the laid down norms of the Company.
I had taken up employment with another Organization based on Resignation Acceptance. Upon my current Organization's advise on sharing with it, I had enquired with HR of company on my relieving letter and am utterly shocked to discover that it is yet to be processed due to pending approval from my Reporting Manager.
I have to submit my relieving letter and they have not settled my F& F also as this unwarranted delay from company end and this is making difficult for me to comply with my current Organization's policy of submitting my relieving letter.
It is highly insensitive from company end to hold the required approvals for over 70 days post completion of my notice period and putting me in such difficult situation.
i had been associated with this Organization for 9 years and on being treated in this manner.
I urge you to resolve this issue and I want move with legal proceedings as deemed fit for the mental stress that company HR had put me into.
So friends need your support and suggestions for issue how I want to move legally
Yours
Hasini

From India, Hyderabad
nathrao

Contact your old company.
Give a written request for F&F and relieving letter.
Meet them personally.
Keep your new company in loop about delay in paper work.
Escalate the level from HR to Director level of old company.Only if all efforts fail,legal remedy should be thought off.

From India, Pune
Bharat Gera

Dear Friend,
1. This is the sad outcome of the alignment of HR with Business. In many companies where HR is too aligned with business, they loose their own independence and identity. I am sure your reporting manager's connivance is also there.
2. One question, did they formally accept your resignation and conveyed to you to you their acceptance formally?
3. First speak to the concerned HR Head of the past Company, if they issue the RL immediately then no issues, if they do not issue then write an email to HR of your former company with cc to CEO, your erstwhile manager and your current manager also. Explain complete facts without making any negative comments or undertones, also explain your necessity of relieving letter quote the exit clause fully from your appointment order/letter. Request for immediate issue.
4. Wait for 7 days, if you do not get the letter contact a good advocate who deals in such matters and take a legal recourse.
Warm Regards
Bharat Gera
HR Consultant

From India, Thane
Sagarbs123
Dear friend ,
Usually it happens in many HR leaving the organization , So while leaving you need to have clearance and hand over copy. so that tomorrow if they say handover of things is not properly and they might put a blame on you. if you have done it while leaving & having a copy then you can request first as per others opinion . If its not been done still they are playing around you talk with respective labor department to resolve this concern.
Warm regards
Sagar B S

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.