No Tags Found!

Nirmal@2017
Employer had PF accounts for all local employees at local PF Offices. Same employer transferred PF accounts of all employees pan India to employer's Corp Office and to Mumbai PF office. Local PF office contribution was from 2005 to August 2012. Contribution continued at Mumbai PF office from Sept 2012 and is continuing. No discontinuation of service.
Form 13 was filled and signed and forwarded to employer thrice by me, once around 2013-14 through courier (have retained a copy of Form 13, but no courier receipt with me). Again in 2016 fresh Form 13 sent to employer. Employer claims these were submitted to Mumbai PF office, but employer is unable to retrieve proof of submission to Mumbai PF office. Again submitted another Form 13 in 2017 and PF office seal obtained. In Nov 2017 local PF office transferred accruals to Mumbai office, but interest for the period 2015 to October 2017 not paid. Local PFO claims account inoperative after 36 months hence interest cannot be paid.
Can you please help me in suggesting how to claim the unpaid interest portion. I am retiring at 60 in Jan 2018.

From India, Tiruchengode
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.