No Tags Found!

AnithaAnbarasi
Hi all,
I approached for paid leave under MB Act 2017. My company (Chennai) said to ask Consultancy( Mumbai). Consultancy said me to send mail . For the past one week am sending mail daily,but they didn't reply yet. three monthly leave already over. What can I do now????

From India, Perambalur
paresh.evolve@gmail.com
Dear Anitha, can you brief your query i.e your are leaving the company and your are asking for paid leaves or ??
From India, Mumbai
manojkamble

Dear Anita,
As rightly said by Mr. Paresh you need to give brief about your query. As you are already on leave and you are asking for maternity benefit then which leave are you on now ? Secondly how long are you working with the organisation and are you covered under ESIC or not ?

AnithaAnbarasi
I have joined on may 01 ,2017 for one year contract basis(Extendable). I took maternity leave from September 01,2017. I worked totally for 120 days( 4 months). My salary was 20,ooo(Excluding PF and professional tax). No other Tax and ESI.
From India, Perambalur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.