No Tags Found!

Unnati Shah
Dear Members,
I have recently joined a healthcare company based in Ahmedabad and i need to formulate Leave Policy as per the leave rules applicable in Gujarat. Can anyone please guide me on how to go about it?
Regards,
Unnati

From India, Ahmedabad
harpreetwalia

Hi Unnati,
Your company is governed by shops and commercial establishment act and in Gujarat state- The Bombay Shops and Establishments Act, 1948 is applicable. Please refer to attached file where in you can get details for leaves and other related information you would need later down the line.

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf bombay_shops__commercial_establishments_act.pdf (237.8 KB, 43 views)

Srinath Sai Ram

Gujarat Shops and Establishment Act, 1948.
The Gujarat Shops and Establishment Act 1948 earlier called the Bombay Shops and Establishment Act 1948, came into force on 11th of January 1949, on the basis of Mr Shantilal Shah Committee Report.
The main objective of the Act as given in the Preamble of the bare text is to “consolidate and amend the law relating to the regulation of conditions of work and employment in shops, commercial establishments, residential hotels, restaurants, eating houses, theatres, other places of public amusement or entertainment and other establishments.”

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.