Karthicksr2009

I have a BPO setup with 6 computers and doing local data entry Project. Would like to increase the size and capacity of my Center. How can get more projects from companies?. Can anyone help me?. Do i need to register on any website to provide my quote?
From India, Coimbatore
raghu_1484

Hi Karthick,
First, please define whether you are planning to work with vendors or direct customers in India or abroad. It's good to know your expansion interest, but requires a road map for next 3 years to achieve the defined goals.
Also, make sure the industry you wish to target, BPO, KPO, IT, etc. Registering with websites or etc will give you the brand image alone and doesn't generate expected revenue on ROI.
Raghu

From India, Chennai
Karthicksr2009

Thank you for the suggestion. I am ready to work with Vendor at this moment and will go with Direct customers in future based on the opportunity. Currently, We all prefer to work for BPO/ KPO based on the Project availability. We can ready to start the project anytime if any vendor can provide the projects. Could anyone suggest the list of Vendors I can approach?
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.