No Tags Found!

Gauri26031987
Hi Friends, This is Gauri. I'm working in service provider company in Coimbatore. We have technicians like Electrician, Plumbers, carpenters, myself(HR) and Admin. My concern is admin and technicians go on quarrelling in office premises. They shout at each other in the office. Our office is located in residential area and I don't want any issues regarding the same. Technicians are uneducated people. But I want them to understand the seriousness about the office discipline.
Please help me how can I make them understand. I want to give them memo and warnings. Please suggest

V.Raghunathan

Dear Gauri,
Differences in view points are bound to occur where there are people.
Your concerns need to be addressed.
Does your apex management understand your concerns?
Are they serious about working in cohesion and harmony?
Find out all these.
Any change can be brought about only by the willingness and commitment from top management.
If the Management is willing to look into it, then the matter is half resolved.
Firstly if the Administration group is educated they should find better ways of handling.
After all it takes two to tango and those with better education should take the lead.
By education bookish education is not referred.
People skills are important.
Secure top management's mandate to set right things.
Identify the key persons who are responsible for creating the disturbance from both sides.
Call them and tell them the importance of discipline and the management's view to have healthy exchange of views.
Of course management must give authority to adopt the carrot and stick policy.
Prepare standing order rules and get approval.
Most importantly conduct courses to improve interpersonal relationship.
goodluck,
V.Raghunathan

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.