No Tags Found!

priyaverma3126@gmail.com

Hello, Greetings to all seniors!!
Today I am bringing a topic again that I need to act on, I need your guidance so as to handle this situation in the most efficient way. I am sure that I am going to have inputs from your side that can help me achieve this milestone.
I am associated with an IT firm as HR executive, its been 1 year for now, our company is operational.
From past two months, we are facing the problem that employees are not productive and efficient in their work, late delivery of their projects, lack of association with the firm(they always want to go with big firms) etc
I need to have one to one interaction with each and everyone so that I can know what is the main issue with them or with the company.
Please guide me what can be done so as to make them more productive, happy and how should I carry this activity of interaction !! or is there is something else can be done in this regards !!
My agenda is not only hiring, but I want to have a company of happy minded employee because I know productivity can only be achieved by a happy and satisfied mind.
Please guide me the way through !!
Regards
Priya Verma

From India, Ghaziabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Priya,
To sum up your post in sentence, it can be said that you would like seek solution from the members of this forum because of the decline in the productivity of your employees. You have assumed that the decline in productivity is because of decline in employees' engagement.
Employee productivity depends on two factors. First one is capability. Capability is product of knowledge and skills. Therefore, first check their capability. Have you recruited misfits or they may be fit but they lack sufficient knowledge and skills. Therefore, there is limit to what they can deliver.
The second factor on which productivity depends is employee motivation. Employee engagement is little away. Before engagement comes employee motivation. Have you measured their level of motivation? Employee motivation is too complex and depends on so many factors. You may click on the hyperlink to know my previous reply on this subject. For employee engagement click on the hyperlink to refer my previous reply.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear Priya,
As stated by you , there is drop in employee productivity during last two months and prior to that was is ok?
Your approach of one to one meeting and finding out the reasons for drop will certainly yield results. You may discover that they are unhappy for variety of reasons, prominently among them could be ,inadequate compensation, unchallenging work, no career growth, too much regimentation, inflexible and rigid approach and quality of supervision. Based on your feedback, you may pinpoint the reasons for drop and take corrective actions.
Regards
V.L.Nagarkar
HR-Consultant

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.