No Tags Found!

renusuman
Dear Seniors,
we are planning to construct a creche in our company premises as per the act. kindly clarify me that to set and run a creche in the company should we get any separate license from the govt.?, If anybody knows if there is any Company Creche available in Coimbatore or Tiruppur districts in Tamil Nadu?
kind regards
renu

From India, Coimbatore
ner535

Dear Renu,
Please check your eligibility of having creche in your organization before setup.
Further creche setup the dimension/area must be approved in the map by DDF of your area i.e. it must be mentioned in your Building Map.

From India, Gurdaspur
renusuman
Dear Neeraj, thanks for the info. apart from the building approval should we get any specific license to have creche inside the company? kind regards renu
From India, Coimbatore
mohan.kumar551

You may also refer to the Maternity Benefit Act amended recently providing for creches. MOHAN KUMAR PH : 8921883907
From India, Bangalore
dr.dhameliya@yahoo.com

Dear Renu, There is no separate license required for the same. You just need to hire care taker. and for qualification you may refer factory act. Nilesh Dhameliya
From India, Surat
renusuman
Dear Seniors Anyone can you please share me the updated act document for Corporate Creche? kind regards renu
From India, Coimbatore
renusuman
Dear Friends I have a doubt that - is merging the PF account from employer to employer is complicated through EPFO? regards renu
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.