socialbody
Hi everyone I have decided to use astrological knowledge (which I feel is my soul purpose in this life) to my recruitment service....your reaction please?
From India, Kolkata
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Social Body,

You will provide your astrological services to whom? To the job candidates or the employers? By using astrological knowledge, what exactly you will do? What shortcomings in the existing recruitment methods you would like address? Who will be the beneficiary of your knowledge and how? Will your services be horoscope based or palmistry based or still something else?

There are various methods to assess the candidate like conducting recruitment tests, personal interview etc. By using occult methods of astrology, will it not be tantamount to old proverb "hath ke kangan ko aarsi kyon?"

Using astrology in personal capacity is fine because people are curious to know about their future since the ages. However, curiosity does not diminish the mysticism of the astrology.

There are so many questions associated with your post. Please clarify.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
socialbody
Hi
it will help both candidates and clients as both...
by sing astrology i wont predict anything....thats a wrong perception that astrology is about prediction.....it rather help understand the indset nd ability of a person
i will do all the step of tests which all the other recruiters do...nd my horoscope based service will b an add on...if they want we we will give,,
and once again...astrology is not about predictions..neither my service will be based on that....

From India, Kolkata
socialbody
i am sorry about those "typos".....can’t find "edit" option too.
From India, Kolkata
ulhas.thakur@siigroup.com
First of all, Astrology is not science and obliviously it will not be a scientific method. Secondly it will be against Constitution which says spreading of science and
scientific temperament. it shows that you don't know have knowledge and experience to deal with the day to today issues. Horoscope is fake and fraud. So , pl. do not resort to such unscientific activities.
Ulhas Thakur

From India, Mumbai
aussiejohn

Well if I were in Kolkatta and looking to recruit staff, I certainly wouldn't be using your recruitment service.

I fail to understand how this would make any difference. When I recruit staff, I base my decisions on the person's skills, experience, ability to do that particular job, and ability to fit in with the organisation's culture. Nothing else is relevant.

Over the years I have been a member of CiteHR, I have noticed a number of - shall we say alternative - methods of recruitment. Graphology springs to mind as one. I shake my head and wonder just who makes this stuff up.

We have endless postings about recruitment problems, not being able to find staff, high attrition rates, candidates not turning up after being accepted etc etc etc.

Go back and look at the root causes of these problems. Don't resort to mumbo jumbo. That is a certain recipe for disaster.

I am sorry for my forthright view, but we need to move on. We are now in the 21st Century, not the Dark Ages.

From Australia, Melbourne
ulhas.thakur@siigroup.com
My Dear friend,
I would suggest to learn "Basic Astronomy", which we have learnt in 4-5th standard and forgotten.
Then you will get the idea about origin of universe , man kind, religion etc.etc.
Astrology, birthstone etc.are nothing but kind of but "Pseudo-science" and meant for looting and cheating people.
(Sorry to hurt anybody, but its fact.)
Best Regards,
Ulhās Thakur

From India, Mumbai
Somnath Bhattacharya

I fully agree with the comments of Mr.Ulhas Thakur. Astronomy is science.It is a very critical applied mathematics based science, but Astrology is totally Pseudo-Science. People do not know the fourth dimension, as well as lack of confidence on them. They are trust and believing such unscientific theory of Astrology. If it is so, Pandhavas were not suffered, Lord Ram,might not expelled in forest.

Once I read of an editorial in daily Sambad, a noted Odia Daily, wrote by its editor Sri Saumya Ranjan Pattanik regarding the definition of luck. He correctly said that luck is, where the opportunity meets the preparedness. Very correct version. My utmost request to my young friends, please trust your self, be ready to accept challenge and be ready to accept the opportunity. I am sure you will be success.

S.N.Bhattacharya,

Kolkta

From India, Kolkata
socialbody
Hi

Thanks everyone for your important point of view.However,like I have said before,Astrology is lot more than predicting future,I fail to understand why commentors here brining up issues of lord rama and pandavas those are realted to karmas and dharmas.

Here I want to attract your attention to the system which can solve the recruitment problem.We all will agree to the fact,that identifying skills and talent for a particular job vacancy is what we looking for in a candidate.Knowing basics of astrology solves all these at ease.It is really a high time we should understand difference between astrology and predictive astrology......once we know about something then only we can pass judgement on the topic.Please think from a broader point of view and give me your opinion if only you are aware of the subject.

(No disrespect meant to anyone)

From India, Kolkata
socialbody
Hi Ullasthakur
Thanks for your comment..
But please know that astrology is a science and its a scientific process in every single way......predictions are not scientific and it requries to understand the depth of karma,outside influence and free will,which is kind of very hard for anyone to understand if the person have no knowledge in the subject.......
However The fact everyone must know is....astrology was never wrong,only astrologers were wrong...
I appreciate your participation anyway.....Thanks

From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.