No Tags Found!

scare_crow

DEAR ALL...
WAYS TO BECOME AN EFFECTIVE RECURITER:-
- ALWAYS TRY TO REMEMBER THE NAME OF YOUR CANDIDATE
-WHENEVER SOMEBODY COMES TO YOU FOR A JOB HAVE A PATIENT HEARING.....TO UNDERSTAND HIS LIKES & DISLIKES IN TERMS OF HIS JOB....
- DON'T SHATTER HIS HOPES....AS HE WOULD HAVE COME TO YOUR COMPANY WITH LOTZ OF HOPES....
-ONCE HE IS PLACED.... KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HIM... TO SEE IF THE PERSON HAS SETTLED AT THE NEW PLACE...
-ALWAYS SMILE... TO MAKE YOUR CANDIDATES COMFORTABLE....
-ALWAYS POST REMARKS ON THE PROFILE AFTER GOING THROUGH IT....
-EMPATHISE WTH HIM...NEVER SYMPATHISE....
WHAT DO YOU THINK ON MY VIEWS????? LET ME KNW....
LOVE YOU GUYZ.... :P
REGARDS
VISHAL

From India, Mumbai
Ajmal Mirza

I would like to add that a good recruiter needs to have that talent to recognize the right person... All other things are secondary Ajmal Mirza
From India, Ahmadabad
jayavelk_mba

hi
i like to add to this information "How to become an effective recruiter?".
there is an course conducted named Certified Recruitment Analyst which is an workshop conducted which will help you to clearly know to become a recruiter.
Try on that......
with regards
jayavel.k

From India, Madras
rchy

Hello Jayavel, Do you have more details on the workshop...like where is it conducted, tariff, how many days ...etc. Let me know.

Rajat Joshi

Hi all, Great points have been shared.. Would like to share the ppt presentation on recruitment practices.. Have a great weekend Rajat
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt presentation1-best_recruitment-practices_996.ppt (295.0 KB, 2023 views)

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Pls find attached some materials on Recruitment,,,
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf THE_ART_OF_INTERVIEWING[1].pdf (273.9 KB, 278 views)
File Type: pdf How_to_Hire_the_Best_Employees.pdf (180.8 KB, 281 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.