amitdighe
I would like to know is uploading employees photograph with email and messenger by an organization impacts privacy of an employee & is there any such law that organization should take employees undertaking before uploading the photo. Nowadays, we configure our personal phone with official mails and the photographs gets synchronize with true caller and other apps showing photographs of employees (Specially females) with their contact info, which is visible to all in open.
Please advice.

From India, Vadodara
Cite Contribution

Dear Amit,
I dont see the threat that you are suggesting. Please hep me understand the challenges or friction that you are expecting.
Any online profile is never complete with out a display picture. Hence, its natural for the firm to complete the profile.
Here's another question, can you leave this option to the employees? If they are willing, they can do it on their own?
Looking forward to hear from you!

From India, Mumbai
nathrao

@(Cite Contribution)
The poster apprehends privacy issue of posting a female profile with a photograph.
Probably this choice whether to display photograph or not should be left optional to employee.
All people display photos in their Facebook profile as own choice and keep changing image also.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.