kscdinesh
Respected Sir,
Our site is running at Village Doondahera, Ghaziabad for this site we need ESIC Sub code but when i applied on line there is some problem which i faced fist is what is My SRO because Ghziabad is not there only noida available and noida have 4 SRO Which one is for our site and second is Inspection Division there is lot of Dennison which one we is for ghziabad site. Sir Please advise me how to apply online for ESIC sub code.

From India, Gurgaon
Harsh Kumar Mehta

1. Sir, firstly ascertain from concerned authorities or nearest office of ESIC whether the revenue village where your office/site is located is implemented area or not.
2. If implemented only then, in my opinion there is requirement of compliance under ESI Act, 1948. You can telephonically discuss the issue with the appropriate officer of SRO ESIC, Noida. The telephone numbers must be available on the website of said office.

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.