No Tags Found!

yashaswinib
i was working has a co-ordinator in play school, my health condition was bad so i gave leave letter and got admitted in hospital doctor told me to be in complete rest for three months i had informed to school about my situation and they said if you are capable to work you can join or else after march month you come and collect your certificates now am asking for my certificate they telling me to compensate one month salary, when i left job they dint pay me one month salary now asking me to pay them and give them no due certificate pls help me out to solve my problem, like what i must mention in no due letter...
From India, Bangalore
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Yashaswini,
Though you have written your post, it is bit confusing. You may write the post with chronological order beginning from the date of your joining the school. Has the school issued appointment letter? If yes, then what is the clause about notice period? If school authorities say that one month's salary will not be paid then we need to understand the context and assess its tenability.
Secondly, generally it is organisation that issues "No Due Certificate" to the exiting employee. Why your employer is asking this certificate from you?
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.