dhavalsolanki
Respected seniors,
Greetings for the day !!!
I need to implement how does timesheet and resource utilization to be rolled out from using HRM software.
I want to make a report of using below point
- Who has spent how much time for a project
- What is the costing for the respective project
- Who is on leave and utilization of the same
Please help me out how can i implement on weekly base.
Thank you.

From India, Ahmedabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Dhaval,
You could have given little more information about yourself like nature of your industry, type of project, your designation etc. For Project Management, exclusive software are available like MS Project or Primavera. Yet, why you would like to use HRM software for the project? Both the software are fabulous. If you are from civil engineering then either SAP or other software like Quadra should suffice your purpose.
Please clarify on your post.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
saswatabanerjee

Your information is incomplete as Dinesh ji said. Which HRM are you using ? Or are you looking for an HRM . If so, what’s your budget ?
From India, Mumbai
dhavalsolanki
Respected All,
Thank you for your quick response please find the below details for your perusal.
Nature of the Industry : - IT security company
software : - Orange HRM
Adding to that I had recently join the company and task is given by the director also need to complete the said task by using the software and collect the necessary information by my own.
Regards,
Dhaval Solanki

From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.