No Tags Found!

shiva_anna
Dear All,
Requires suggestions abt one of my friend.
My friend got suspended for 3days thereafter he resined to his job (underperformance negligence towards duty). Will it effect on his candidature with other company in background check. Seeking for help.

From United Kingdom,
nathrao

It depends on kind of relieving letter/certificate being given. It depends on how strictly the new company does its employee history check.
From India, Pune
shiva_anna
Hr hod og that company confirmed that he vill take care at the time of background check. and relieving and experience letter vil issue normally.
From United Kingdom,
Jane Carnie
as a HR, i usually do the refference check for new candidates, usually that will be my first queation, how did he resigned from your company.
if the job performance is good bt he absconded, we would just hire the guy under contract but if he was working so so n he resigned well, we might have to consider.
so what important is to have a good relationship with the HR of his previous company. ask them not to reveal the way he resigned due to the Privacy Protection.
hope it will be helpfull.

From Malaysia, Penang
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.