PSPHR

Dear Seniors,
I have gone through many posts of citehr & found very informative.... I want to ask you all for some help.... Can anybody please explain me the Leave Rules for Manufacturing plant??? Like How Many PL an employee take at a time?? What is minimum number of PL at a time?? Thanks in advance....

From India, Aurangabad
talentsorcerer

PSPHR: Leave policies differ from plant to plant. You also need to study the state’s local labor laws.
From India, Mumbai
Acct. officer Shubham Pandey
Dear All
Please suggest me if any employee have 10 EL leave balance. and he was on the leave from 01.11.14 to 09.11.14 for 9 days. in this period 2 Sunday appeared.
when we calculated his salary what is procedure for EL.
A. His Sunday converted in leave or not.
B. or Sunday consideration not absent.
Please suggest me.
Regards
Shubham

From India, Shimla
sambasivakamasani

Normally prefix and suffix sundays are not included. Better you check with your HR.
From India, Nellore
gopinath varahamurthi

Dear Friend,
In particular for EL prefix and suffix can be treated as permissions..prefix is Sunday, the leave starts on Monday ultimately be treated as not EL however, if earned leave ends on Monday, the prefix Sunday is to be treated as EL and there is no permission, however, if the Earned leave ends on Saturday, the next suffix Sunday will be a permission and the Monday resume as usual working day, plainly speaking leave in between two Sundays can be availed, Saturday is the admissibility of the Factory rules/or departmental procedures... in between there will be no permissions...

From India, Arcot
Acct. officer Shubham Pandey
Dear Gopinath ji His leave started dt. 01.11.14 (Saturday) and end 09.11.14 (Sunday) then what is procedure for sunday
From India, Shimla
gopinath varahamurthi

dear friend,
since his leave started on 1/11/2014 to 8/11/2014 will be EL (Earned Leave), Sunday will be a suffix permission(Provided Saturday is a working day) from your angle it seems Saturday is a working day thus, Sunday will be suffix permission. 8 days earned leave and one day permission.
best regards..

From India, Arcot
Adoni Suguresh

Dear Subham,
The prefix and suffix of Sundays in respect of PL or EL are to be excluded from the leave period. ie intervening the Weekly Holidays (Sundays). This practice is applicable only in case of PL or EL only and does not applicable in case of CL and SL
Adoni Suguresh
Sr.Executive (Pers, Admin & Ind.Rels) Rtd
Labour Laws Consultant

From India, Bidar
Hi all, Being Fresher HR , I Want to Know About Leave And How Many Types Of Leave. Explain Me All Leave and How Deduct From The Salary.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.