No Tags Found!

Lorein

Dear Seniors,
I am doing a project on the salary increment Vs attrition in the KPO sector. Can you please help me with any kind of documents/ or valid source of information/surveys on salary increments for KPO sector from 2010. I am in great need for this information. Kindly Help.
Regards,
L_Anthony

From India, Bangalore
ukmitra

hi Anthony,
You are doing a project, so it expected you do research atleast visitig few KPO. I would impress upon all students to do the legwork. there is no learning without legwork for your own good.
Internet is a good source with many articles on KPO/BPO. Do you analysis and seek help from HR fraternity working with KPO's/BPO for their inputs. Good Luck.

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Lorein

Hi,
I have tried to do this research on my own, its just that i was not able to find anything consistent which i am able to validate over the internet with Articles. What i need is the projected Vs actual salary increment trend that happened in the market. So it would be great if anyone could help me with some survey reports on salary increment in the market for KPO sector from 2010.
Regards,
L_Anthony

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.