NirzariShah

Hello: I am uploading one more Collated data. Hope this is helpfull to you all... Let me know your views on the same. Regds Miss Nirzari Shah
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc designation___salary_structures_463.doc (619.0 KB, 13484 views)

Sunitha.P
hey...thanx for such a valuable information....a gr8 wrk indeed.... :D
But i cud not spot the salary structure for HR people....Can u pls update me wit salary for HR-Trainees , with 1 yr experience , etc. jst the way uv done .... It'l be very helpful to me since im plannin to shift to HR fld from Sodtware development fld...

From India, Bangalore
NirzariShah

Hi: If you see carefull the next Sheet which i have attached for Wipro it has those bifurcations... Regds Nirzari Shah
From India, Pune
mustafamk
thanx a lot .. i am an HR of IT firm ... this structure has really helped me out thanx & regards Mustafa
From India, Mumbai
mshivkumar
I see that a lot of effort has gone into collation of this information. I am little confused about the wipro fitment sheet attached. I have a feeling that the amounts quoted are too low for the respective designations. I may be wron, but this is my thought.
Regards,
Shiv

From India, Madras
ajsahib

Dear Friend,
Thanks for posting good info.will comment on it as soon as i study it in detail.
Regards,
Ashish.
Hello:
I am posting few Salary Guides. Hope would be really usefull.. I have used this same for our Appraisal System.
Plz don download it blindly let me know if this is usefull or no. As i have prepared this with lots of inputs.
Regds
Miss Nirzari Shah[/quote]

From India, Mumbai
PriscillaHR
Hi Nirzari, Thanks for sharing this info. Its just what I was looking for. Great job, by the way. Im sure a lot of effort went into it. Really nice of u to share :) Regards, Priscilla
From India, Bangalore
ritubhardwaj
Hi Ms. Shah,
You have tried to put across data in concise format . But i don't appreciate the same professionally .
1) Salaries are confidential to every organisation , so disclosing the same with name of the company without taking neccesary approval of the concerned organisation is wrong.
2) You can do a salary survey but if organisations are not willing to share the same officially. You can just do an overall comparison and give your view and state min- med- max salary.
3) Refer to professionally done surveys by Mercer . You will understand what i mean.
In our organisation strong steps are taken against any body disclosing company information in public. I got alarmed as my organisation is mentioned in the survey , though data is not very corrrect.
As a Hr person , we need to understand whats the industry trend and need not disclose confidential data to others which we get to know by virtue of our position in organisation.
Please take it in right sense . :o

From India
NirzariShah

Hi Navroz:
I can say this sheet is very near to the actual figures. I have collated this data from various sources from the Company itself. Its totally on an individual wether to take this as a benchmarking salary structure or wether to sit beside and decide on how authentic it is.
Purpose behind sharing this sheet is only to keep People Informed Rest you to decide.
Regds
Nirzari Shah

From India, Pune
NirzariShah

Hi Ritu;
Thanks for the inputs u gave. I appreciate & Buy in for your Sugesstions too.I have removed the post compleatly but to add on what u said i will add that salaries are Never Confidential, In the HR Industry to know what an XYZ person is gettting of an XYZ Company I can have various sources e.g Portal, Personal Refernces, candidates sendiing their CV's.. And i never claimed that those Salaries are correct, they could be taken as Benchmarking Salary Structures.
So chill i have removed it from the CITE HR.
Regds
Nirzari

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.