No Tags Found!

laxmanmanoji88@gmail.com

Dear Respective Users,

I have resigned on my job due to better prospectus and same letter has been accepted by my line manager by stating " your resignation has been accepted and you have to alive two months as per policy". but in offer letter they have mentioned that in two months of notice period can be negotiable based on the requirement.

with respect to accepted resignation letter, I have requested them that I will be serving 24 days notice period and remaining days I am ready to pay the amounts(as mentioned in offer letter/ company policy).

After serving 24 days of notice period on last working, I have proceed the hand over and take over process and same has been confirmed through mail to my earlier reportee by keeping copy to present line manager(after putting resignation letter reportee had changed). on that day I didn't receive any reply(from morning to 6.30pm).

After 25th day of my relieving, they have posted absconding letter(as per company policy they must send the letter on 3rd day of absconding). by concerning absconding 1st letter I have submitted explanation letter(in explanation letter I have summarised my actual family problem hence my father was ill, and also I was alone to take care of my family)without concerning explanation letter they have send 2nd absconding letter on 14th day of 1st letter (as per policy they must send within seven days of 1st letter).

I would request you to suggest me for further and also I would think that I didn't break previous company policy.

From India, Bangalore
laxmanmanoji88@gmail.com

Dear Users,
With continue to above issue,
I want relieving and experience letter to submit in my present organization( as I mentioned above, after resolution of my family problem I have joined offered organization), whether I have to go with legal if I want to go what will be the process for getting the letters and personally I requested a lot them for relieving. Please suggest me what I have to do now.
I am very happy that I would get valuable solution from you.....

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.