Sunil Sain
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I was an employee in a company but due to salary reason I have resigned. I have worked for 5 months for that company, but they gave me only one month salary. So one day i left that job,they did not provide me any joining latter or any contract pepper. Now they send me Absconding Latter and they have mentioned compensation over there, I don't know what should I do. Please suggest me. Reply ASAP.

From India, New Delhi
deepa.bhatia

Don't do anything. I come across such situations day and night. Ignore them. Enjoy your current job.
My blogs on fitness - Healthy & Beautiful Face – Do you find it difficult to maintain? ~ Fitness Beauty +

From India, Mumbai
dharmesh sartanpara

Dear Sunil Sain, Since company has neither any written documents for your employment nor you received it yet hence there is no question of legal action against you
From India, Surat
saswatabanerjee

Sunil,
It would be good fun if the company did try to take legal action.
Because you would be able to show that you were not paid for 5 months.
No court or government authority would say that you must work when employer is incapable or not interested in paying salary.instead the company would be penalised and made to pay the salary.
So no, I do not think they can take any action against you.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.