No Tags Found!

Raaaj

Dear All
I am from Mumbai and an HR professional. I think we members should meet region wise and take this forum to higher levels. We have been interacting with each other over here, how about meeting each other or have a get together.
Lets plan the meets. I am all game for the Mumbai Meet.
Lets plan a Mumbai Meet / Get together for all the members of this prestigious forum.
Hyderabad members had done the same and many other cities have done. This well help the members to network better.
Cheers to our Cite HR network
members from Mumbai can contact me at 09967942211 and email me at
successplusrediffmail.com

From India, Mumbai
Karuuna

Hi, I had suggested this on 24th sept itself and I got only one response. Even I am from mumbai and am ready for it. Regards 9833524709
From India, Mumbai
Ramila17

hi Mr. Bhatia,
Thats a briliant idea...
ya it's time to meet up somewhere and could discuss on our day to day topics.. and brain is brain but brains are synergy...
my other friends from mumbai should reply on this as soon as possible ...
regards
ramila

From India, Bombay
meenakshi_kemble

I AM MBA-HR STUDENT. AND AS A STUDENT I AM DYING TO MEET U ALL HR PROFESSIONALS.PLEASE MAKE THIS GET TOGETHER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.I STAY IN NAVI MUMBAI. THANKS & REGARDS MEENAKSHI +91 9819254488
From India, Mumbai
rajmore22

Hi am ready for event tell me the venue and i will be there, if any help pl. tell or call on 9422096337 thanx Prashant
From India
hrdhrdhr

Hi All, Grt idea even i would like to join. A suggestion lets meet those who are intrested ( we will start bysay 10 ppl in the first meet and we will post our comments and views after the meet on how interactive the meet ) i am sure after that the other members will also like to join us for the second meet and thats how we will grow more.Need ur suggestions
Regards
Dinesh Shankar

From India, Mumbai
hrdhrdhr

Hi Raaj,
No reply after Sept 30,2007, very disappointing. I think members in this community are not intrested in sharing their knowledge. Raaj, can we go ahead and meet with those ppl who gave the confirmation.
Why to disappoint those who are really intrested and serious about this field. Like before i said ppl will join us once we start. Again, need ur suggestions.
Regards
Dinesh Shankar

From India, Mumbai
kenn_etix

hi.. fianlly a meet that is happening...... at gelato nxt to Pritam hotel, Dadar E... on the 13th of Oct at 5 pm... Regards Ken 9820160888
From India, Mumbai
JHRD

Dear Friends, Even i too feel it will help to share our professional experiencce and leads improvement . I am in bangalore so if it can be arranged in bangalore i can join. Regards, Jayanthi
From India, Kochi
Raaaj

Hi Dinesh
I was very disappointed by the way things happened here. Infact i was really taking the lead for the Mumbai meet and had asked for sponsorship from some few consultants i knew, we could had collected appx 50 grands.
But someoene, even decided the dates and floated the mail , without even informing me. So i backed out.
Dont wanna meet some of the unprofessionals in a Professional HR meet.
Dinesh Thanks for your interest.
Keep it going.
This is not the only HR forum which exists.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.