No Tags Found!

Amitmhrm

Dear All...
Pls don't mind.. only enjoy n don't take it otherwise.. :wink: 8)
This doesn't mean all women are stupid when it comes to cars....But there always are (a lot of) exceptions!!
Yesterday my friend had some work done at the Ford dealer. A woman came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.
We all looked at each other, and the mechanic asked," What is a seven-hundred-ten?"
She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine.I lost it and need a new one. It had always been there."
The mechanic gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710 !!
He then took her over to another car which had the hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"
She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."
Now go to the photo below to learn what a 710 is.........
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 710_165.jpg (438.9 KB, 169 views)

aniita

:oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
From India, Madras
ermukti
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
From India, Mumbai
Payal Gade

Amit, :evil: :evil:
I really wonder :shock: :shock: from where you get all these "nice" post which always says something against girls? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Anyways the way u right i would like to appreciate that. :) :) Your posts are really good that everybody wants to reply. keep it up. :wink: :wink:
A kind advice; :P :P Do change the way you think and write about girls otherwise one day all girls would be Anti-AMIT. :wink: :wink:
Thanks,
Payal :twisted: :twisted:

From India, Pune
ChaitaliS

Great One Payal... You are v.much right... Dekh Amit - Jung mein ek aur aa gayi - Anti-Amit.............. :) :) :) :) Superb Payal..........Great Advice...Keep it up....... Regards, Chaitali
From India, Vadodara
Payal Gade

Thanks Chaitali,
I think we need to show Mr. Amit what girls can do when they want to do....
Anyways Amit must be sleeping or else dar gaya hoga jo abhi tak ek bhi reply nahi ayya....jago Amit jago...accept the challenge....and i am sure you have to even accept your failure as the days are of GIRLS....come on girls....we need to throw out these boys who always think we girls as a weaker sex.....
Thanks,
Payal

From India, Pune
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank U Payal...
Its a secret.. from where i get all these stuffs.. :roll: :roll:
Thank U once again dear for such a good appreciation... :oops: :oops:
Oh really everybody wants to reply.. mar gaya Amit... :oops: :oops: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chalega Payal. i can't change my way of thinking.. anyways anti Amit hi sahi.. rahengi to mere piche hi.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very true Mr HR for HR.. :D I think with all these debates it is already been proved.. that post what gals do most of the time is an UNIVERSAL TRUTH.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
K.Ravi

eh chaitali and payal always keep commenting / cribbing and this further prove amits previous post,,,,
WHAT GIRLS DO MOST OF THE TIME..... :twisted: :twisted:
Amit you previous post is now proved,, in cite hr,,,

From India, Pune
Amitmhrm

Dear Chaitali.. No need to say thanks to Payal.. I have noted her advice n i think we should say thanks to her.. Becaz Ek se Mera Kya Hoga.. Ye Dil Mange More.. :wink: :wink: :wink: :oops:
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.