Abhipriya Nigam

does working in NGO as a hr executive worthy will it be counted as an experience??
I have recently joined my First job in NGO but m not sure whether the experience will be counted or not, can any one help?

From India, Pune
Mayur Shinde HR

hi Abhipriya,
If you are getting good exposure to handle all HR functions and learning about all HR areas, then there should not be problem in future.
But the Appt letter and all other related documents should say that you are an HR personnel in that NGO....
Let me know if you need any help!

From India, Pune
Abhipriya Nigam

it is clearly mentioned in my appointment letter that i am working there as HR Executive, but what i am doing is recruitment only.. m confused, whether to continue or quit the job and search for another opportunities
From India, Pune
jagadeesh167

Dear Priya. wishes to join as HR. better to stay there and earn practical knowledge on recruitment. we can count experience even if he/she works in contract roles. then don’t worry.
From India, Solon
Anonymous

Hello,
Its better to take experience from your current organisation; stick with company for good durat . NGO experience would also be counted in your work experience.
You can ask for the exposure in your work, with your reporting manager.
Happy Working !!!

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.