No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi All,
Im the HR Manager at a start up. With an intention to motivate employees and make the office a happy place to be, i plan to award the best dresses employee with a gift on the occasion of Independence Day.
Would be grateful if anyone can give me relevant ideas for the same.
Thankyou very much

From India, New Delhi
BSSV

It does work well, best dress, many enjoy a lot also include some fun games and introduce theme dressing as the groups of 3 or 5, so that you can see the real India concept as "UNITY AMIDST DIVERSITY", and also introduce best food or best sweet competition so that u can taste different of different cultures and interests, they can make it home and bring it, but not the bought ones, and also introduce the 'opposite talk', very new being my ides ;-) , you give the name of the person in the company and they shall peak in opposite words like if i love you i hate u, u r good u r bad, but must not be abusive that bring them at the negative points, here it helps even analysing the environment, u get the real facts helping for the betterment, and also fun, but u must make it time limit speech, like pick and speak, you can have the patriotic song competitions so that they get reminded of their college lives........ u can do many but these would be good enough for a day, and can have fun games in between like small ones, eating, drinking in time etc etc, and team of two blowing balloons and keep in order in the colour of flag one flag amounts to one point, and punishment games like push ups in a minute, u must sit and stand up as per the music or any signal, it remind of their childhood and will be fun in their theem dresses stressing them out ;-).............

Wish you all the fun and happiness detached from daily workloads and stress, Wish you and every one a Very Happy independence Day :-) Take care........

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.