Manogna Jyothi

Dear All,
I need your help.
Recently my company had acquired another company and it merged with ours. Now I want to draft a welcome mail to the other company employees (ofcourse now they are our employees only) and send to all my departments like, finance, IT, operations etc and ask the HODs to forward it to all the new employees on their behalf to welcome them.
Can anybody help me in formating the mail......please.....?
Thanks in advance....:)

From India, Hyderabad
bhavesh111

Staff Circular
Dear All,
Please join us in welcoming Navneet....... who has joined us on Aug 1st, 2013 as Sr.............. She will be reporting to ............... and will be working from home.
Navneet has completed her PhD in............. from University of Lucknow and comes with 2.5 years of experiences. She was last associated with -----------------Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore, as .....................
She can be contacted at ----------. Her e-mail ID is navneet@.com and she can be reached at ----------on Skype.
We extend a warm welcome and wish Navneet a great success ahead.
Best Regards,
Team

From India
shilpy-singh
Congratulations and welcome to the team! We are excited to have you at Save Solutions Pvt Ltd. after the acquisition. We hope that new changes of the company will help you to work better in the future. We know you’re going to be a valuable asset to our company and are looking forward to the positive impact you’re going to have here.
Here at SAVE, we are committed to provide last-mile banking services to rural and unbanked communities, which accurately reflects the essence of the 'SAVEINS' spirit. From Business Correspondents to Save financials and Micro-finance, we've come a long way, in each of these areas. We are committed to deliver the high-quality financial service with an exponential growth.

We welcome you once again in our company, and hope your contribution will help greatly in the success of our company.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.