No Tags Found!

RushinS
My situation is unique since our business and service model is the only of it\'s kind in the world.
We are looking for individuals/institutions who wish to work with us in the US staffing industry. Experience/nature of business/Size/market presence isn\'t a concern. We provide opportunity/service/partnership.
You can be a:
1. Call center
2. BPO
3. KPO
4. RPO/BPO in US Staffing Business
5. HR consulting business looking to get into the US market
6. Individual
What\'s the money like?
99% of the time, we make more than $10,000/placement out of which the recruiter makes $4,000 and the recruiter who got the job order makes $4000. If you do both, you make, $8000. I can show live orders and how money is made on a demo till the point how the money gets to you.
The road ahead:
1 Call centers/BPO/KPO/HR consulting business(Individuals(full time/part time)) -
We provide:
1. Training
2. Branding
3. Support
Performance profile:
Get Jobs and/or Get candidates -

From India, Ahmedabad
sunil2316

HI Dear,
Greeting fo the Day:-
I would like to have a favor from you be assisting me finding out a good opportunity with your organization. I have the experience of approx 6 years into Hardcore HR. So you may get in touch with me incase you come across somehting which will mtach my skills . I would prefer Gurgaon/Delhi as location. my last salary was 35k. So please get in touch with me on or call me on 9990632793,8929178701
Regards
Sunil Sharma

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc MBA HR SUNIL SHARMA Genrelist.doc (94.5 KB, 13 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.