what to enter
I worked with a company in Gurgaon (Haryana) for 3 and half months (from 5th February 2013- 20th May 2013) they deducted my ESI every month as my salary was Rs.14500/- . However, neither I got my ESI card nor i was asked o fill any form b my company.
Can somebody guide me where i can check if my ESI was submitted t concerned dep.or not.... In case it was not submitted then I will clam the deducted ESI amount from my company.

From India, Gurgaon
ashok_32

Dear Sir,
For your question My suggestion ask the ESI number to your company HR people, which they have remitted previous month , if you got IP number means you just approach your local ESI office, and know your balance details, if they paid means you can able to know how much amount they paid and you can verify your contribution.
Regards,
Ashok

From India, Coimbatore
malay.kumar1

Dear What to Enter
Ask the ESI number to your company HR department, and made query about your ESI No. and you can also talk to your HR department about ESI Card because after joining of 1 month have to filled up form 1 and after that they provide you temporary card of ESI and between 1-3 months you will get your smart ESI Card so don't hesitate and talk to your HR Team.
With Regards

From India, Ranchi
Anonymous
After knowing your ip number you can login in employee portel in esic.in and typing your ip number you can know you detail for further assistance feel free and call 9999519531
From India, Gurgaon
Gandhimba@11

Dear Sonika,
Yeah you can know by ESIC : Chinta se Mukti, click IP/EMPLOYEE/STAFF Login. Using of your IP No.

From India, Sriperumbudur
what to enter
Dear Sir I have no got any IP No. That is what I want to check whether my ESI was deposited or not. My Company has not given mee any detail
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.